Saturday 18 April 2015

About Me



My name's Alexxa Walker. I’m on a student exchange from Montreal, Canada, currently in my third year of studies. I previously studied English literature for a year before majoring in Communication Studies with a minor in Sustainability. As a teen, I aspired to become a journalist and get into that field when I hit university. To my disappointment, I did not make it into the journalism program at my university. But in the end, that turned out to be the best thing that had ever happened to me.
Documentaries have always been a passion of mine: they have given me the opportunity to engage in various types of media and explore various cultures. Communication Studies has allowed me to combine both my interests in journalism and documentary with the camera and story telling, while also allowing me to see and learn through a different lens. Documentary production is something I aim to pursue in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment